The quality of the manufactured goods is guaranteed by the implemented and operated system ISO9001-2000, by complex application of input control, selection of optimal technology, direct measurements of linear and angle dimensions, hardness and other functional and technological parameters at various stages of the production cycle, as well as output control of the final products.
A modern and fully equipped laboratory for incoming, preventive and final control over the casting process as well as a highly critical quality department guarantees the premium quality of the products. The technology facilities we use for testing and control are:
- Express analyzer Spectro CCD for detection of the chemical composition of the alloys.
- Supersonic inspection equipment Sonatest.
- Control through use of penetrants.
- Stationary and portable thickness gauge Krautkramer.
- Devices for measurement of revolutions and temperature.
- Devices for control of the casting mixtures.
All systems and procedures for quality control and monitoring are successfully integrated in IPO Ltd., comply with all requirements of quality standards: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHAS 18001:2007. This guarantees our clients the high quality and reliability of the products and services we offer.